Documentation and Formal Requirements
- Valid Passport and travel documents to prove presence in the Spanish territory.
- Updated property documents and registration evidence for ownership of property and absence of encumbrances and documents proving the payment of the price and payment of applicable taxes.
- Proof of means of income (for the investor and family members).
- Fiscal number in Spain.
- An account in a local bank that issues a statement to confirm the amounts transferred.
- Valid health insurance for each person applying for the residency permit from a public or private insurance Company authorized to operate in Spain.
- Criminal record certificates both from the countries of residence (during the past 5 years).
- Absence of notice and/or alerts from countries with which Spain have treaties.
- Payment of the applicable fees for the issuance of the residence permit.