The Spanish and Portuguese Authorities, in order to attract foreign investments, have facilitated the administrative procedures for non-EU nationals to get residence in Spain. This will allow capital investors to transit all over Schengen area. Residence permits would be granted if foreign investors introduce a significant amount in the Spanish and Portuguese Economy.
Investments could be in Real Estate (€500,000 minimum), in capital shares (€1,000,000 mínimum), in Public Bonds (€2,000,000 minimum) or in Investment Funds, Close Investment Funds and Spanish Venture Capital Funds (€1.000.000). The minimum investment amount has to be free from financial charges such as mortgages, ius ad rem, etc.
We offer a tailor-made service, that includes:
Golden Visa is a residence permit granted to non EU-nationals who make a mínimum qualifying investment. It allows living and working in Spain or Portugal, as well as travelling freely throughout the Schengen Area, without needing to apply for other visas.
- Travel freely throughout the Schengen Area.
- Forget about applying for a visa in the 26 countries that comprise the Schengen Area.
- You will be able to renew your residence permit.
- For you and for your immediate family.
Ask GEV for the different investment options. Select the type of investment that best matches your needs. We will search for the one that fulfil these four requirements:
Our team is willing to welcome you and offers hospitality services to make you feel at home. Our professional team will give advice about anything you may need during your stay.
- Welcoming service, picking you up at the airport
- Many leisure opportunities
- Advice about public and private services